דיווח על דראפט במג'יק אונליין

זה המקום לדבר על כל דבר שקשור במג'יק ממוחשב, כולל מג'יק און-ליין (החלפות, בעיות טכניות, קלאנים, והודעות על אירועים שם), אפרנטיס, נטדראפט, מג'יק וורקסטיישן וכולי

מנהלים: kabanist, Sir Psycho Sexy

שלח תגובה
אילון
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 1171
הצטרף: 10/4/2005 , 21:02
מיקום: ירושלים
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0

דיווח על דראפט במג'יק אונליין

שליחה על ידי אילון »

ahh drafting...there's nothing I enjoy more than choosing good old cards from booster packs, lately I haven't had the chance to draft at all since of the flow of preparing for the team ptq(which I guess paid off), even though I was told by my team not to draft and to test block, the urge to draft was too big to be undone, and so I sit down on my trusty computer and join an 8-4 r-g-d draft on online. I love drafting (did I mention that already? :) ) but this block really isn't my perfered style, I'm known for liking very solid 2 color decks with a good curve and this block simply doesn't enable such strategys, never the less I sit down and let online crack my 1st pack, I'm rewarded with a flame fusillade, I look over the rest of the pack but natrually I pick the rare, I then move into white due to the cards I get passed including a 6th pick evangel and a 8th pick pollenbright wings which I would gladly splash into most green or white decks. so by the end of pack 1 I'm very much solidifed into white with red and green splashes, and then I open skeletal vampire... I quickly grab it and with the pick reallize I have to be 5 colors now since a base white deck has to have blue in dissension to have picks. after the vampire I solidfy the black splash with an agent of masks and shrieking grotesuqe, and round out the pack with some playables such as absolver thrull. so I open the dissension pack and I see a expremental kraj, then I notice a sky hussar and go into think mode, this is a very hard pick, I almost settle on the kraj but then change my mind and take the hussar, in general the kraj is more powerful I think but the hussar fits the deck's colors much better and fits the deck style and need pefectly. I grab some signets and patagia viper(hussar just got much better :) ) and round out my deck. and oh by the way I got 4 double lands! :)

here's how the deck turned out:

2 Absolver Thrull
1 Agent of Masks
1 Benevolent Ancestor
1 Conclave Phalanx
1 Divebomber Griffin
1 Flame Fusillade
1 Forest
1 Golgari Rot Farm
1 Gruul Turf
1 Harrier Griffin
3 Island
1 Orzhov Basilica
1 Ostiary Thrull
6 Plains
1 Pollenbright Wings
1 Selesnya Evangel
1 Shrieking Grotesque
1 Skeletal Vampire
1 Stratozeppelid
1 Surveilling Sprite
2 Swamp
1 Veteran Armorer
1 Azorius Signet
1 Court Hussar
1 Minister of Impediments
1 Patagia Viper
1 Rakdos Signet
1 Simic Growth Chamber
1 Sky Hussar
1 Soulsworn Jury
1 Transguild Courier

Sideboard
1 Burning-Tree Bloodscale
1 Convolute
1 Crystal Seer
2 Forest
1 Incite Hysteria
1 Island
1 Petrahydrox
1 Poisonbelly Ogre
1 Quickchange
1 Reroute
1 Restless Bones
1 Voyager Staff
1 Woodwraith Strangler
1 Azorius AEthermage
1 Coiling Oracle
1 Enigma Eidolon
1 Haazda Exonerator
1 Overrule
1 Vision Skeins

in general I think this deck is quite good, the mana base was a bit hard to build and I'm unsure about the 16 vs 15 land thingy but I didn't have anything I really wanted in the deck in my sideboard so I went with 16.

round1- strangely enough I get a bye since my opponnent conceeded during deck building... don't ask me why.

round2 vs manzi with u/b/r

game1: I get a star with blue white and black lands and play some fliers while using my sky hussar, he has some removal like seal of doom and riot spikes and some fliers like torch drake and tattered drake, we get into a stall position and I find a red signet for my game breaking flame fusilade.

game2: I again play some early flying and then my sky hussar engeine kicks in, he manages to beat me down quite handily by using ribbons and getting it back with cronach, but my avalanche of card advanatge granted by hussar slowly finds me 5 colors, and game breaking skeletal vampire and flame fulisade which I don't even get the chance to use before he scoops.

round3 vs poberushk with g/r/b/u

game1: he gets a very hard to beat draw of him starting and going forest,mountain gruul guildmage, swamp shambelling shell, island assult zeppolid, I try to put up a fight with a couple of tappers but he quickly rolls me over.

game2: he keeps a double swamp and no other lands hand and gets mana screwed out of it.

game3: he has an aggresive draw with snapping drake and rotwurm, he arcs my harrier griffin and pyromantics my tapper, I finally find a blue source for my court hussar which reveals skeltal vampire, wings and evangel, I quickly grab the vampire and halt his asssult easily with it, we sit there for a while but I have a red source and flame fulisade in hand, I swing twice with the vampire and finish him off with the flame.

so I'm content with the draft, it seemed like my cards were just too powerful for my opponents to deal with, I can't say I'm happy with the way this format is shaped but I can't deny it's very enjoyable, I sure am gonna miss double lands come the next block :)

on another note I would really like to suggest to anyone who can write such reports ( nartually much better than my crappy ones) to do so, since it's very enjoyable to read and can teach a thing or two, I know my reports are pretty bad so it would help if someone better will do the job better, anyhow if people will still want I can do more of these type of things, but right now I must test for the pro tour. see you all in the zebra ptq kobe and online :)
נערך לאחרונה על ידי אילון ב 04/6/2006 , 19:17, נערך פעם 1 בסך הכל.
"I feel like I just attacked with everything, and it's too late to take it back."
- Chris Pikula, shortly after getting married on December 29th, 2001.
Sorak
מארגן טורנירים בירושלים
הודעות: 1708
הצטרף: 25/7/2004 , 2:41

שליחה על ידי Sorak »

what a broken deck eylon :P

nice report
Orb

שליחה על ידי Orb »

nice draft!
obviously your deck is very bombalicious :)
kabanist
הודעות: 4442
הצטרף: 22/5/2003 , 9:47
מיקום: קרית חיים
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי kabanist »

דיווח נחמד דווקא , נהניתי לקרוא (אבל אני בעבודה , אז אני נהנה לקרוא הכל :cool: )
אבל למה אתה משחק דרפט 8-4 ?

יש לך ביטחון שתעבור סיבוב ראשון ? או סיבה אחרת ?
Sorak
מארגן טורנירים בירושלים
הודעות: 1708
הצטרף: 25/7/2004 , 2:41

שליחה על ידי Sorak »

הוא היה משחק גם בדראפט שמקום ראשון לוקח את כל הבוסטרים וכל הקלפים אם היה כזה.
TrUnks
Solemn master
הודעות: 10683
הצטרף: 18/1/2004 , 17:22
מיקום: הוד השרון
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי TrUnks »

ben its master aylon precious smooshes all in limitd

and u need to understadn that 4-3-2-2 has almost no proffit so good players(like master) will do 8-4 cause they want more proffit
אני משדר משחקים מכל הפורמטים בmagic online בלינק הבא למי שמעוניין-
http://www.twitch.tv/nivshm
kabanist
הודעות: 4442
הצטרף: 22/5/2003 , 9:47
מיקום: קרית חיים
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי kabanist »

Yes Master !!!
Arie
מארגן טורנירים בדרום
הודעות: 4472
הצטרף: 20/3/2003 , 21:46
מיקום: באר שבע

שליחה על ידי Arie »

אתה באמת חושב שזה רעיון טוב להוסיף שחור כבד בבוסטר שני אחרי 3 צבעים אחרים בבוסטרים הראשונים?
דולב
hahi hazak
הודעות: 1403
הצטרף: 22/5/2004 , 20:59
מיקום: גני הדר (ליד רחובות)
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי דולב »

הכי חזק זה לשחק 5 צבעים הכיייייי חזק.
MosheJW
Rising Scrub
הודעות: 1869
הצטרף: 13/11/2004 , 18:00
מיקום: בית שמש
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי MosheJW »

דיווח טוב.
ולאילון אין מה לחפש ב4-3-2-2, בדיוק כמו שלסקראב מוחלט אין מה לחפש ב8-4- הסיכוי לרווח הוא הרבה יותר נמוך.
Y כתב:אנשים לא יודעים להבדיל בין איכות לזבל ומבחינתם יהודה לוי לבוש בירוק ו-Llanowar Elves זה אותו הדבר.
wake lord
Knight of the Black Lotus
הודעות: 4847
הצטרף: 21/6/2003 , 14:34
מיקום: ת"א מקום מרוחק מכל צוויליזציה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי wake lord »

Arie כתב:אתה באמת חושב שזה רעיון טוב להוסיף שחור כבד בבוסטר שני אחרי 3 צבעים אחרים בבוסטרים הראשונים?
בשביל סקלטאל וומפייר?כן!
do the kirby dance with me!
(>")> <("<)
Arie
מארגן טורנירים בדרום
הודעות: 4472
הצטרף: 20/3/2003 , 21:46
מיקום: באר שבע

שליחה על ידי Arie »

לא יצא לי לבדוק, היום עשיתי קסטיגייט בדראפט והעפתי אותו כדי לא לבדוק :cool:

בכל מקרה, אני לא בטוח שזה רעיןו טוב, אתה יכול להדפק ולהרוג לעצמך את הדראפט לגמרי.
wake lord
Knight of the Black Lotus
הודעות: 4847
הצטרף: 21/6/2003 , 14:34
מיקום: ת"א מקום מרוחק מכל צוויליזציה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי wake lord »

מצד שני,יש לך סקלטל וומפייר
do the kirby dance with me!
(>")> <("<)