זהו סיפור עצוב על ילד אחר-כך נער היום דביל (gp report )

מידע על טורנירים עתידיים, ליגות אזוריות ותחרויות ארציות; דיונים על טורנירים קודמים

מנהלים: Orb, Ward

שלח תגובה
chocowii
jupim player
הודעות: 409
הצטרף: 16/10/2004 , 21:58
מיקום: San Diego
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0

זהו סיפור עצוב על ילד אחר-כך נער היום דביל (gp report )

שליחה על ידי chocowii »

so yes there was a GP in california so i had to go so here is my reprot.
so block seemed like ok format i played one ptq that i lost the last round befor the top 8 with teachings.
so with no onoe to test with online or real life i just take a really good list from a friend and go for it.

here is the list

Lands
3 [PLC] Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 [TSP] Urza's Factory
2 [FS] Tolaria West
4 [TSP] Terramorphic Expanse
6 [TSP] Island (1)
1 [9E] Plains (4)
1 [8E] Swamp (2)
1 [TSP] Academy Ruins
4 [TSP] Dreadship Reef
4 [FS] River of Tears

// Creatures
1 [TSP] Triskelavus
2 [FUT] Venser, Shaper Savant
1 [TSP] Draining Whelk
1 [TSP] Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

// Spells
1 [FS] Pact of Negation
1 [TSP] Pull from Eternity
2 [TSP] Tendrils of Corruption
1 [TSP] Spell Burst
3 [FS] Foresee
2 [TSP] Careful Consideration
2 [FS] Coalition Relic
4 [PLC] Damnation
1 [TSP] Temporal Isolation
1 [TSP] Haunting Hymn
3 [TSP] Mystical Teachings
4 [TSP] Prismatic Lens
2 [FUT] Slaughter Pact
1 [TSP] Strangling Soot

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [TSP] Draining Whelk
SB: 1 [FS] Pact of Negation
SB: 1 [TSP] Pull from Eternity
SB: 1 [TSP] Tendrils of Corruption
SB: 1 [TSP] Spell Burst
SB: 1 [TSP] Momentary Blink
SB: 3 [PLC] Aven Riftwatcher
SB: 1 [PC] Imp's Mischief
SB: 3 [FUT] Shimian Specter
SB: 2 [FUT] Take Possession

i really liked the list

so i get there on friedayy after really good deal in a air plain.
take a nap and go play gpt.

round 1
slivers poison
bad match up but i was able to pool it of 2-1

round 2
played againts UW blink pickels.
he played game one pretty Well and commit all his creatures with 3 counter spells to play but 2 dammnation and 2 counter did the job.
game 2 he smashed me fast
game 3 was sudden deth so i side bored my flying +2 life on the play i get plains and him and i win.

round 3 i lose to teachings on game 3 for sudden deth :(.

so i register with 1774 rating which is not enought for any byes.

ok here we go round 1!

i play againts GWR aggro
game 1:i discard his hand double damnation and treskvion did the job
game 2:i discard his hand again and clear his bored but top deck only lands from there.
game 3: i dont remeber but i think i had 2 tenrilds or something.

1-0

round 2

i play againts UG which is good match up

game 1:he mull to 5 and i keep 5 lands hand my next draws was really bad with 10 lands vs 1 spell
game2: he pretty much had my with 4 goyfs and canels.

1-1

round 3 UGW blink pickels aggro
it was his own desing he was new but he play very well.

game 1 i had all the answers for him with 2 teachings and mana did the job.
i side bored in spell brust and bunch of other stuff (dont remember) so
game2: i open with 2 of my brust and keep and he play turn 3 morph so i burst for 0 and he wasnt sure that it 0 cost so we called a judge and the judge seid it cost 3!!!! my mistake was not to appeal but i didnt play magic for long time and not that good with rules .
after few turns he played another morph( didnt spell brust it cuz i didnt have the extra 3( and the )and the judge comes back and say he was wrong. i ask if i can counter the one he played this turn he seid no and he
had the combo to kill me.

5 minits left and im pissed but was really fast so he got nurvse and play
really fast to.
game 3:i open with perfect hand removals and teachings and i just remove all his creature playing 5 second each turn him playing 10 seconds makeing tun of mistakes i was able to get teferi and trskliovin in time to0 win in tunr SWIIIP in 5 minits.

3-1

round 5 WRU blink ride.
one of the worst match ups
game one i keep hand with 2 lands didnt get more and he killed me with ride and 2 blinks.

game 2
he mulled to 4 and didnt got anything going for him

game 3
i was able to go with 2 relics and lens when he had mana issus i made him discard 4 cards the next turn he topdeck the 4th land to own me .
i dont remeber much but i do rememer i was at 1 for most of the game but was able to pull it off.

4-1

im playing againts teachings mirror againts rich hoen.
well i wasnt to happy to sit next to him but i got to play iand do my best.

game 1 long long long game that at the end he had 8 cards in his deck but to geases blessing and i used my last counter spell (pact at my turn) and after he had long turn i remove my budda from the top to shuffle for a land and oppps i draw a card and lose from pact ( i would lose the game anywhys but still :oops:
well niv you are not the only one!
0-1
game 2 he out played me amzingly
he goes relic carefull go
i go teachings for the discard 4 cards.
his taped out i try to play it he goes pact
in his turn he pays for pact and exrpite my teachings which i had one in my hand
my turn i sit with land and 5 cards which one of them is whelk
he goes with Haunting Hymn and i try to play whelk and he pact it and i have no cards he had aeon and 6 cards and i was done
0-2

4-2

round 5 againts japanise guy who didnt speak english playing mono blue was very long and boreing and it was 1-1 after 5 turns ( i needed 2 more turns to win with 2 counters and take possion in my hand to back it up) and he had 1 card i ask him if he scoops for me he goes nai nai and its a draw :(:(:(

4-1-2

i played againts an idiot guy who counted my cards 2 times saying i have 59 we called a judge and i had 60 but i wanted to count his cards he had 59 :|
1-0
game 2 i just destory his GU and win with teferi and all the guys

5-1-2
last round :cry:
i play againts a guy i play in the same store!!
pretty randoom but oh well he was playing ug and he was so sure his gonna destroy me
so we have a judge in the store and he went to judge.
and he comes to us wow are you really table 69 playing agaitns each other!...i have to deck check u!
that was funny but here we go.
game 1 i removal all his creatures and with 30 life and teachings find a way to kill him
same think the second game/

6-1-2

place 87.
well 1 more point then last gp hopefully next time ill get some byes but i had fun and felt like i wasnt playing to bad.

my flight then next day is at 8:30 but i thought about it and i wanted to play the ptq anyways.!

PTQ TIME with 300 players!

round 1 i played probebly againts the worst player in the ptq he played RG which is not that great but ok

gmae 1 i mull to 5 but since he was litle kid i tricked him with my sad face and he played all the creatures and i just cleaned them with 2 damnation so we both dont have cards in hand i have 11 mana and 11 life my next 4 draws was lands and his was 3 ghost fire and call of herds!!
grrrrrrrrrr
0-1

game 2
was situaion he had no bored gargdon with 6 counters and 6 lands he top deck burn whe im tapped out and play it i go to 8 and he removes all his lands to play gargdon and he wsa thinking if i have any of the pact after i carefull and had 7 cards i guess he thought i didnt and made the play and won.

0-1

game 2 i palyed agaitns 5 colors control which ended in a draw again i was turn away from wining but out of time

great 0-0-1

7 rounds to go and im pretty sure it dosnt mattar i have early flight

next match i beat easy match up agiants GB aggro discard (he didnt get any discard)

1-1-1

round 4
i play mirror and destroy him both games (he had no clue how to play mirror)
and the other game specter did the job.

2-1-1

round 5

i rember just creaturs and counters in kind of GU
and me haveing asnwers both games

3-1-1

round 6

mirror his playing green

so game 1 the guy was a jerk and played really well and had me beat for sure but he forgot to pay for pact late in the game and he lost! :eek:
pact of nagtion for the win!
game 2 we didnt have lots of time and i had him to really low life on turns so he scooped and droped

4-1-1

then my dad calls me ( he came with me this time to go to san fransisco) and we need to leave in one hour for the flight!
so i was pretty sad but i was 6-0 so i figured ill play one more round to see what happend ( i should have droped but ok) and we saw in standings 7-1-1 makes it 100%

so another teachings mirror that this time game 1 and 2 was each domanit by the other player

game 3 he had me for sure but with few topdecks and 19 manans i had 2 takepossion and 2 whelk wo do the job/
since i want to try to get good 1800+ or ever 1900 i didnt scoop after i felt like it was wrong but to late and i drop with sad face

5-1-1 drop

now im home and tomrow is first day of school (great :( ) sorry for all the mistakes in my english and the bad writing its kind of late but i just felkt like writing it so i did
overall im happy beacuse i won most of the games and played well after 3 months with no playing at all.
hope it wasnt to bad to read it.

אורי קוסונוגי! :P
wiiiip!
שיניתי שם, הייתי kossonogi.
TrUnks
Solemn master
הודעות: 10683
הצטרף: 18/1/2004 , 17:22
מיקום: הוד השרון
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי TrUnks »

hey
i was actually checking u up on the coverage and saw that u actually did pretty well

gp's are always hard(btw pros say they are harder then pro tours)

anyway id prob still play the list i gave u\updated one i have, but thats just me but the list u took seems ok.

anyway some match ups u said that are good\are bad ummm well its the opposite :P like poison slivers is really good if u play it right.

anyway well done, good score at the gp+the ptq, gl next time
אני משדר משחקים מכל הפורמטים בmagic online בלינק הבא למי שמעוניין-
http://www.twitch.tv/nivshm
chocowii
jupim player

שליחה על ידי chocowii »

i saw the slivers only at the gp but i figure if they start to good im in big trouble...but i beat it beacuse i got rid of the blue red one and then damantion.
well i dont know what other match ups but its from what i felkt and i have no clue :P
wiiiip!
TrUnks
Solemn master
הודעות: 10683
הצטרף: 18/1/2004 , 17:22
מיקום: הוד השרון
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי TrUnks »

actually if u wanna talk about the sliver vs teachings ub\X match up then-
slivers have only 1 single card that matters and thats frenetic, some ppl may say dormant is also a threat but ur card advantge is much better then his(careful+foresee+teachings) therefor he cant outrace u in card advantge
but exactly like u said, once u get rid of frenetic then u can easly damnation the board and take control from there
אני משדר משחקים מכל הפורמטים בmagic online בלינק הבא למי שמעוניין-
http://www.twitch.tv/nivshm
Prismatic
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 2825
הצטרף: 11/6/2003 , 20:50
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Prismatic »

Your grammer hurts my eyes :cry:
My phone number: 0522816213
chocowii
jupim player

שליחה על ידי chocowii »

well i know my english is bad (didnt work on it for couple of months) but at list im trying it was late at night and i dont really care thats its not perfect.
sorry i had to hurt your eyes like that.
wiiiip!
שלח תגובה