בעיה במחשב עם כמה תוכנות

זה המקום לכל נושא שאינו מתאים לאף פורום אחר, כולל דיונים בנושאים שאינם קשורים למג'יק.

מנהלים: kabanist, Sir Psycho Sexy

שלח תגובה
nitay666
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 72
הצטרף: 22/8/2008 , 0:44
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0

בעיה במחשב עם כמה תוכנות

שליחה על ידי nitay666 »

יש לי בעיה מוזרה במחשב
אני יכול להכנס לאינטרנט בצורה מלאה אבל כל תוכנה ש"משתמשת" באינטרנ מהמחשב לא עובדת
לדוגמא : סקייפ אי סי קיו אימיול תוכנות של טורנטים ומשחקי רשת אף אחד לא עובד
pili-pala 2
artifact creature
flying
IT WASN'T REALLY EXPECTED TO FLY. THAN AGAIN ,IT WASN'T REALLY EXPECTED TO MOVE EITHER.
Muad'Dib
Emperor of Dune
הודעות: 555
הצטרף: 06/5/2003 , 0:14
מיקום: Sietch Tabar, Dune

שליחה על ידי Muad'Dib »

Are you using a router? if so try conencting with out it and see if they work then. If they do reset the router, if they don't, do you have a fire wall? try shutting it down. Still don't work or you don't have a fire wall, scan your pc for spyware that might be blocking your ports or check that the needed ports are open, if they're blocked and the scan didn't help I would suggest to perfom the netsh command and crossing your fingers
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
From the Bene Geserit teachings -
nitay666
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 72
הצטרף: 22/8/2008 , 0:44

שליחה על ידי nitay666 »

ניסיתי לכבות את החומת אש
זה לא עבד וגם לנתק את האנטנה של הראוטר וזה גם לא עבד
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
pili-pala 2
artifact creature
flying
IT WASN'T REALLY EXPECTED TO FLY. THAN AGAIN ,IT WASN'T REALLY EXPECTED TO MOVE EITHER.
Muad'Dib
Emperor of Dune
הודעות: 555
הצטרף: 06/5/2003 , 0:14
מיקום: Sietch Tabar, Dune

שליחה על ידי Muad'Dib »

Like I said, try checking if the ports them sleves are closed, the command for that in win xp is: telnet [host name or IP address] port#
example #1:
Start-->Run-->cmd-->telnet www.walla.co.il 80
example #2:
Start-->Run-->cmd-->telnet 192.118.82.140 80
this command will let you know if you can reach Walla (either using url or ip) through port 80 which is used for surfing and web based applications. Note that of course the programs you mentioned will use a diff port and you need to know the host name or ip address they're trying to reach

Also, regarding the fire-wall, it is known that some fire-walls/anti-viruses keep working as hidden processes even after shutting them down (e.g. Norton/Symantec) manually to give minimal protection, in that state it is still possible for the program to keep blocking the ports, so it's important to know what is the cuase of the problem before we can fully solve it
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
From the Bene Geserit teachings -
שלח תגובה